Megatibicen harenosus Cole 2017
Song type: Call
Source: ©Insect Singers | Species: M. harenosus
Name, Location and Description
- Cicada Name: Megatibicen harenosus Cole 2017
- Short Name: M. harenosus
- Where it is found: NM, TX
- Description: Rust/orange & white like M. tremulus.
- Eye Color:
- Pronotal Collar Color:
- Identification: iNaturalist
- Song: Insect Singers
Species: Megatibicen harenosus Cole 2017
List of sources
- Full Binomial Names: ITIS.gov
- Common names: BugGuide.net; The Songs of Insects by Lang Elliott and Wil Herschberger; personal memory.
- Locations: Biogeography of the Cicadas (Hemiptera: Cicadidae) of North America, North of Mexico by Allen F. Sanborn and Polly K. Phillips.
- Descriptions, Colors: personal observations from specimens or photos from many sources. Descriptions are not perfect, but may be helpful.
- Some descriptions are based on aged specimens which have lost some or a lot of their color.