- Still strong in Lombard and Hinsdale
- Valparaiso Indiana
- Like a horror movie on La Grange road
- All over the downtown of Elmhurst
- Des Plaines River Forest Preserves on Lake Ave., just east of River Road
- Brookfield is infested
- Marseilles is full of them!
- The forest preserve just south of the tollway and the Cumberland exit
- Tons of cicadas near the Purdue-North Central campus in Westville
- North Ave in Elmhurst between York Rd & Rt 83, also southside of I290 on the way to Oak Park & on Irving Park Rd in the Forest Preserves in Schiller Park
Some great photos on flickr by Catt: Cicada on a Pine Cone, Cicada on a Pine Cone, Cicada on a Shell!
Leave a Reply