Okanagodes gracilis viridis Davis, 1934.
Name, Location and Description
- Cicada Name: Okanagodes gracilis viridis Davis, 1934
- Short Name: O. gracilis viridis
- Where it is found: AZ, CA
- Maps: Biogeography of the Cicadas (Hemiptera: Cicadidae) of North America, North of Mexico [PDF]
- Description: Beige?
- Eye Color: brown?
- Pronotal Collar Color: beige
- Type Specimen Details: The American Museum of Natural Species
- Taxonomic Information: Integrated Taxonomic Information System
- Identification: iNaturalist
- Identification: BugGuide
Species: Okanagodes gracilis viridis Davis, 1934
List of sources
- Full Binomial Names: ITIS.gov
- Common names: BugGuide.net; The Songs of Insects by Lang Elliott and Wil Herschberger; personal memory.
- Locations: Biogeography of the Cicadas (Hemiptera: Cicadidae) of North America, North of Mexico by Allen F. Sanborn and Polly K. Phillips.
- Descriptions, Colors: personal observations from specimens or photos from many sources. Descriptions are not perfect, but may be helpful.
- Some descriptions are based on aged specimens which have lost some or a lot of their color.