Hacked: yes the site was down part of yesterday because it was hacked. We’re back to normal now. A setback, but, I’m going to post a lot of video and pictures this weekend — I promise.
- Full force in Homewood, IL
- Great emergence in Midlothian, IL
- Sublime in La Grange Park, IL
- Westchester is a blast!
- HORRIBLE! in Lombard (that must mean there are LOTS in Lombard)
- Full swing in Highland Park
- “Massive amounts, we’re talking thousands upon thousands in Villa Park”
- “literally trillions in Western Springs Hinsdale La Grange The Morton Arboretum etc”
- HUNDREDS in Glenview
- Lake Forest College in Lake Forest, IL
- Ear piercing in Westmont, Clarenden Hills, Downers Grove, Hinsdale…
- Quite a sight in Goodrich Park in Naperville, IL
- I&M Canal and Rt. 6
- In the woods by the Cal Sag Channel
- Two (2) cicadas at the McBride Raptor Center outside of Iowa City
- Thousands at Rogers Lakewood park in Valparaiso
- Thousands in Roscoe (on the Wisconsin border, north of Rockford)
- 10’s of 1000’s in Glenview Illinois
Report from cicada station 60126. Includes photos.
Another account of the cicadas at the Brookfield Zoo and Ryerson Woods. Note: the emergence at Ryerson was just beginning last weekend.